ForkOut is the best way to make plans with your friends. Our app simplifies the experience of going out to eat or drinks. Instead of needing five different apps to choose, coordinate, and message, you’ll only need ForkOut.
We’re a small, veteran-run startup based in Cambridge, currently looking for students to help with marketing and communications. We’re open to interns on the tech side as well.
About The Position
We’re looking for students who love Instagram and Facebook. Your goal will be to post on our feeds regularly, and grow our following.
This position features a great amount of autonomy, provided results. Our first social media guru grew our following to 1k following, with 100 likes per food related post.
If this sounds like something you’d enjoy working on, apply below. Be sure to mention any social accounts you’ve worked on with large followings!
- Help manage Instagram & Facebook accounts
- Make connections and build relationships with local restaurants
- Go out to eat 3 times a week (paid by ForkOut) take photos and write about your experience to generate social media posts featuring meals/restaurants
- Three free meals (valued $10 each) per week
- Additional payment on a per-campaign basis